How to Develop a application

Sri

Jun 4, 2009, 7:45:14 AM6/4/09
to metastockcmdlineutils
Hi,

I have a requirement for developing line chart web application. Right
now i am having data from Market Data Provider like which has in
folder structure of A to Z in that each folder it contains 100's of
DAT file from F1 to F94 and Master and EMaster file also.

I would like to know how to draw the line chart from these DAT files
and put it as web application to draw line charts. In the market time
every second data will updated so every time line chart should be
change. I should develop whole thing as on web application.

Can please tell the solution how to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Sridhar.