FW: Version 1.8.5 problem?

Santosh Sharma

Apr 4, 2010, 1:59:39 PM4/4/10
to metastockc...@googlegroups.com

Hi

New Problem

Please look in to this

Thanks and Regards

Santosh

From: Santosh Sharma [mailto:sans...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:03 PM
To: 'metastockc...@googlegroups.com'
Subject: RE: Version 1.8.5 problem?

Hi

Still Problem continues……….

Please look in to this

Thanks and Regards

Santosh

From: metastockc...@googlegroups.com [mailto:metastockc...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mansoor
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 4:50 PM
To: metastockc...@googlegroups.com

Hi Samri,

Try v1.8.6 and let me know if you have similar issues.

-Regards,

Mansoor

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 9:02 PM, Samri <samri.googleg...@freelancer.sytes.net> wrote:

Salam Mansoor.

I've been using version 1.81 till now, but today I downloaded and
tried 1.85.

On Windows (XP), I'm getting an error with the asc2ms component. When
launched, even without any parameters, it generates the error "The
application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to
terminate the application."

The error comes up twice (i.e. I have to press OK twice to get past
it).

This never came up with 1.81 so I tried to compare the two versions.
With 1.81, the directory MsCmdLineUtilsV1.8.1\asc2ms\bin\win32
contained three files:

1- as2ms.exe
2- libpthread.a
3- pthread.dll  (size 791 KB)

In version 1.85, there is NO libpthread.a, and the pthread.dll file is
only 33 KB.

Could it be a problem with the download link? I tried downloading
several times, from different machines.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Illyas Mansoor

ASC2MET CMD Util New Error.JPG

Mansoor

Apr 5, 2010, 4:07:58 AM4/5/10
to metastockc...@googlegroups.com
Try renaming the pthread.dll to pthreadGC2.dll
--
Regards,
Illyas Mansoor

Santosh Sharma

Apr 5, 2010, 11:09:44 AM4/5/10
to metastockc...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mansoor

Thanks for support…

Please help me to set the periodicity of the security using ur tool i.e. 1 min  5 min 60 min

I have developed software for intraday RT data …. In this I am facing some problems….. can u help me out to sort out the problems????

Thanks in advance

Samri

Apr 5, 2010, 7:51:30 AM4/5/10
to metastockcmdlineutils
Salam Mansour.

I haven't yet tested the functionality of conversions, but after
getting the new download of 1.8.6 and renaming pthread.dll to
pthreadGC2.dll, the error no longer appears. Thanks.