-bash: ./asc2ms: No such file or directory

Octavian Rasnita

Apr 9, 2010, 7:08:25 AM4/9/10
to metastockc...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mansoor,

I have tried to run asc2ms v1.8.6 under Ubuntu and it gave the following error when trying to run the program:

$ ./asc2ms --version
-bash: ./asc2ms: No such file or directory

(The program has 755 permission in all cases.)

I have also tried to run asc2ms v1.8.4 under Ubuntu but it gave the same error.

I have then tried to run asc2ms v1.8.6 under Debian, but it gave a segmentation fault error.

asc2ms v1.8.4 works fine under Debian though, however I need to run it under Ubuntu.

Is there anything I could do to make asc2ms work under Ubuntu? If yes, please tell me if there is a version that works under this Linux distro.

Thanks.

--
Octavian

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5012 (20100409) __________