How about "Open Hard Conference" ?

Nanbu Nanbu

Feb 11, 2013, 9:19:22 PM2/11/13
to meta...@googlegroups.com
Hello. My name is Yoshimasa Kawano as "nanbuwks".

What do you say about we explain metasepi on "Open Hard Conference" sometime ?
I planning of "Open Hard Conference". Next event time is 23 Feb.

http://openforce.project2108.com/index.php?OpenHardConference2013TokyoSpringPrepare

Do you have interest this?

--
-------------------------------
Yoshimasa Kawano

Kiwamu Okabe

Feb 11, 2013, 10:14:10 PM2/11/13
to Nanbu Nanbu, meta...@googlegroups.com
Hi, nanbuwks.

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Nanbu Nanbu <nanbuwk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What do you say about we explain metasepi on "Open Hard Conference" sometime ?
> I planning of "Open Hard Conference". Next event time is 23 Feb.
>
> http://openforce.project2108.com/index.php?OpenHardConference2013TokyoSpringPrepare
>
> Do you have interest this?

It sounds good.
Metasepi should run on the Open Hards, if they have MMU.
If not, jhc compiler is useful for the other.

I have family event on Open Hard Conference 2013 Tokyo/Spring.
But it has possibilities that I can go.
What should I talk about on that event? About jhc? Or metasepi plan?

Best regards,
--
Kiwamu Okabe