Re: Our anti-establishment sentiment

Santeri Satama

Jan 6, 2021, 4:39:04 AM1/6/21
to Metaphysical Speculations
What evidence is there for a more "important" or "special" intelligence on Earth? Or in the cosmos for that matter?

The intelligence we counter during psychadelic experience, what ever it is. Some bacteria can do knot theory better than human mathematicians.
tiistai 24. marraskuuta 2020 klo 16.08.37 UTC+2 Dana Lomas kirjoitti:
Good, and funny, video with RB engaging with JP, thanks for sharing that ... Sometimes Russell strikes me as being left-of-nowhere. I should maybe get into JP more, since I mostly only know him from his relatively unknown TVO days, well before the C-16 nonsense became a cause celeb, and turned his life into a viral vortex, no doubt contributing in his own recent meltdown, but hardly the 'enemy' that the so-called 'woke' folk make him out to be ~ except insofar as such 'enemies' are shadow-cast.

On Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 8:47:38 AM UTC-5 Dana Lomas wrote:
Perhaps the key is adopting the metric system :))

On Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 8:40:41 AM UTC-5 ashvi...@gmail.com wrote:
I generally like Russell B... he is an example of someone on the "left" who tries to keep an open mind, and that is no small feat these days.

On Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 8:03:54 AM UTC-5 Dana Lomas wrote:
Hey, no worries folks, "the music is getting better"  (imagine rolling eyes emoji here)

On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 7:48:04 AM UTC-5 Bernardo wrote:
On the perils and opportunities of our anti-establishment sentiment, which is here to stay.

Ashvin Pandurangi

Jan 6, 2021, 6:57:07 PM1/6/21
to Metaphysical Speculations
"The intelligence we counter during psychadelic experience, what ever it is."

Perhaps it is our future Self, calling us forth towards reintegration with it. All too human.

“And so, onwards... along a path of wisdom, with a hearty tread, a hearty confidence.. however you may be, be your own source of experience. Throw off your discontent about your nature. Forgive yourself your own self. You have it in your power to merge everything you have lived through- false starts, errors, delusions, passions, your loves and your hopes- into your goal, with nothing left over.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche, Human, All Too Human: A Book for Free Spirits