Uncompressed proofs

Andrew Thompson Thompson

Apr 14, 2024, 10:42:02 PMApr 14
to Metamath
Hi,
I'm working on a verifier and didn't want to implement the compressed notation initially.  What is the easiest way to get set.mm in uncompressed form ?

Iv'e tried playing with the metamath program but it doesn't want to do it for me...

Kind regards

Andrew

Discher, Samiro

Apr 14, 2024, 10:59:23 PMApr 14
to meta...@googlegroups.com
"but it doesn't want to do it for me"
Not sure what your issue is, but according to some of my old notes about how to use metamath.exe:

read set.mm
save proof * /fast /packed
write source set_fast_packed.mm
save proof * /explicit
write source set_explicit.mm
save proof * /normal
write source set_normal.mm

I suppose you want the first and the last line. These have to be entered after starting metamath.exe (so that "MM> " is displayed in your console).