AI guidelines

31 views
Skip to first unread message

Steven Nguyen

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 1:10:23 PM (14 days ago) Sep 22
to Metamath
I made this wiki page which might be useful for new users making contributions with significant support from AI: https://github.com/metamath/set.mm/wiki/Contributing-guidelines-for-AI 

Not sure how useful this is but I tried to describe some of the common things I see. I'm interested in people's thoughts. As usual, feel free to make any edits.

Jim Kingdon

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 5:40:06 PM (14 days ago) Sep 22
to meta...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for writing that up. The specifics looked good to me (as far as I noticed they match what we have been saying in other places).

I also was struck that what appear to be questions of autoformalization are sometimes really more questions of new contributors. And it is great to be seeing new contributors!

On Tue, Sep 22, 2026 at 10:10 AM Steven Nguyen <icecream...@gmail.com> wrote:
I made this wiki page which might be useful for new users making contributions with significant support from AI: https://github.com/metamath/set.mm/wiki/Contributing-guidelines-for-AI 

Not sure how useful this is but I tried to describe some of the common things I see. I'm interested in people's thoughts. As usual, feel free to make any edits.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Metamath" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to metamath+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/metamath/8dd49722-4443-414c-9c9d-7551f88ce09dn%40googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages