Yamma demo video

Glauco

Mar 10, 2024, 12:34:16 PMMar 10
to Metamath
    I've uploaded a small video (it's still private).

No audio, for now. The resolution at full screen is not great (it is my first YouTube upload. Locally, the .webm video looks much better)

The video assumes you are familiar with mmj2

It mainly shows diagnostics, syntax suggestions and step suggestions (and step derivation, but this is like in mmj2)

Here are a list of shortcuts used in the video (VSCode in Ubuntu):

ctrl+n   (new file)
ctrl+s   (save file)
ctrl+z   (undo)
ctrl+u   (unify)
ctrl+n   (unify and renumber)
ctrl+space (trigger step suggestions)
downarrow and uparrow (navigate through completion items)
tab (select current completion item and unify)

Here's the link

Glauco

Mar 10, 2024, 12:47:43 PMMar 10
to Metamath
I forgot ctrl+shift+p (invokes the VSCode command palette where you also see some yamma specific commands, for instance "Unify + Store in MMT folder")

With a right click in a .mmp file, you will see a list of all the available commands

Gino Giotto

Mar 10, 2024, 1:46:47 PMMar 10
to Metamath
Hi Glauco

I installed yamma a few days ago and I was actually looking for a tutorial, so this comes in handy.

>  I've uploaded a small video (it's still private).

The privacy setting doesn't allow me to watch it. I suppose this is temporary?

Glauco

Mar 10, 2024, 3:35:42 PMMar 10
to Metamath
Hi Gino,

you are right, I hoped private to mean "not listed". Instead it requires an email invitation.

Now I've made it public

Glauco