Submission closes Dec 15 | Intelligent Systems Conference 2023 | Amsterdam

IntelliSys

Dec 1, 2022, 7:00:17 AM12/1/22
to metalearni...@googlegroups.com

The purpose of this email is to invite you to submit your papers/posters for the Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys) 2023 to be held from 24-25 August 2023 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

IntelliSys 2023 will focus on areas of intelligent systems and artificial intelligence and how it applies to the real world. IntelliSys provides a leading international forum that brings together researchers and practitioners from diverse fields with the purpose of exploring the fundamental roles, interactions as well as practical impacts of Artificial Intelligence.

Important Dates:

Submission Deadline: 15 December 2022
Acceptance Notification: 15 January 2023
Camera Ready Submission: 01 February 2023
Conference Dates: 24-25 August 2023

Complete details are available on the conference website : https://saiconference.com/IntelliSys

IntelliSys 2023 proceedings will be published in the Springer series "Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems" and submitted for consideration to Web of Science, SCOPUS, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH and SCImago.

We hope you'll also enourage your colleagues, research group members and fellow scientists to contribute and participate in this conference.

Looking forward to your contributions.

Regards,
Kohei Arai
Program Chair, IntelliSys Conference

P.S. You can now rewatch the keynote talks from previous events, all available for free on our Youtube channel. Press play and get inspired!

IntelliSys 2022 Recap | Unsubscribe