Info on competing and teaming

Raven Holm

Aug 31, 2022, 1:18:23 PM8/31/22
to metalearni...@googlegroups.com
Hello! I read about your competition on the NeurIPS page. Can I please receive information on how to participate? Thanks!

-Raven

Ihsan Ullah

Aug 31, 2022, 2:27:13 PM8/31/22
to Raven Holm, metalearni...@googlegroups.com
Dear Raven,

Here is the link to the competition:
Signup on Codalab website and then you can participate in it BUT today is last day to participate.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards
MetaDL team

On Wed 31 Aug 2022 at 7:18 PM, Raven Holm <raven....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello! I read about your competition on the NeurIPS page. Can I please receive information on how to participate? Thanks!

-Raven

Raven Holm

Aug 31, 2022, 6:04:08 PM8/31/22
to Ihsan Ullah, metalearni...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Ihsan!

Bummer I missed it. I'll make a calendar invite for next year.