questions about meta-learning challenge

han eric

Oct 8, 2021, 11:51:17 PM10/8/21
to metalearni...@googlegroups.com
I haven't received notifications about the final phase. Does it mean my submission does not surpass the baseline?

Jan N. van Rijn

Oct 9, 2021, 3:52:11 AM10/9/21
to han eric, metalearni...@googlegroups.com
Dear Han Eric,

Thanks for reaching out!

We are currently running the final phase. This is a manual process, and no one has heard from us yet.

We will reveal the final results at our presentation slot at NeurIPS 2021.

Best,
Jan