Submission on the new competition

Joel Ky

Sep 2, 2022, 2:16:42 PM9/2/22
to metalearni...@googlegroups.com
Dear organizers,

You mentioned in your previous emails that only those who have not uploaded their latest submission will need to
submit on the new contest.
Since you mention that the new competition is for the final phase, will each participant have to submit for this competition, even if they have already done so for the previous competition?

Thank you for your response and sorry for the disagreement.

Best regards,

----- Le 2 Sep 22, à 15:33, Codalab <nor...@codalab.org> a écrit :

Hello,

This is a message from the organizer for the competition:

Cross-Domain MetaDL

Message:

Dear participants,

We want to thank you for your participation and interest in this competition. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by the automatic migration of the last submission of the Feedback phase to the Final phase. Since we do not know when the issue will be solved, we have decided to create a separate competition only for the Final Phase evaluation to avoid further delays in the proposed competition timeline. Thus, we would like to ask you to submit the solution you want us to evaluate during the Final phase in this competition https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/competitions/7128 before September 5. Please, note that in this new competition, you can only make 1 submission since you should only submit your final solution. As before, if you are participating in Meta-learning and Free-style leagues, you have to submit from two different accounts. However, using multiple accounts in any other scenario is against the rules.

Additionally, we kindly ask you to fill out the fact sheet about your solution following this template  https://www.overleaf.com/read/xnprdcqjwqqh before September 20, 2022. As stated in the rules, you have to fill out this fact sheet to be eligible for prizes.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
The organizers

Ihsan Ullah

Sep 2, 2022, 2:30:39 PM9/2/22
to Joel Ky, metalearni...@googlegroups.com
Dear Joel Ky,

Yes, each participant has to submit only one "Submission" to the new competition for the Final Phase.

Here is the link to the Final Phase competition: https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/competitions/7128

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards
MetaDL Organizers