Fw: Request to make a second submission on Track1 total dataset board

1 view

超宇 关

Oct 2, 2021, 4:34:13 PM10/2/21
to metalearni...@googlegroups.com
Or, if it doesn't apply, can we manually choose which submission is valid for us?
We want to use the submission ID 45451 as our FINAL DECISION. Which is has the same code with submission 45450, 45449, 45448 and 45447.
Could you please make sure this submission is used? 😥

Sincerely,
Meta_Learners
2021.10.3

Oct 4, 2021, 10:35:43 AM10/4/21
to 超宇 关, met...@chalearn.org, metalearni...@googlegroups.com
Hello Team Meta_Learners,
We will consider 45451 as your final submission. Please keep in mind that for the competition, only the final phase scores matter and thus everything you see on the feedback leaderboard is purely indicative. In the final phase as in the feedback phase, your submission should only run under 10 hours for the 5 meta-datasets (2 hours max each).

Best,
Adrian

On Sat, Oct 2, 2021 at 10:46 PM 超宇 关 <Frozen...@outlook.com> wrote:
Dear organizers,

We are Team Meta_Learners, and find that our ONLY submission runs out all the time resources on the all-meta-dataset board. Also, our chances for dataset 4 runs out, which may make our second submission on the all-meta-dataset board fail...
Can we make a second submission as our last submission, even though it cannot run completely (We only submit 1 time today on the all-meta-dataset board)? Or, can we manually choose which submission is VALID for us? We want to use the submission ID 45451 as our FINAL SUBMISSION. Which is has the same code with submission 45450, 45449, 45448 and 45447.
We have passed some emails to metalearni...@googlegroups.com. Hope these emails do not bother you...

Sincerely,
Meta_Learners
2021.10.03 (UTC + 8)

Oct 4, 2021, 10:38:49 AM10/4/21
to 超宇 关, metalearni...@googlegroups.com, met...@chalearn.org, 陈虹, 飞凡
Hi again team Meta_learners,
Could you please confirm which submission exactly do you want to use as your final submission ?

Best,
Adrian

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 12:02 AM 超宇 关 <Frozen...@outlook.com> wrote:
Dear Organizers,

We have made a submission (ID: 45594) under our account Meta_Learners. Although this submission cannot run currently due to the time limit, can you make it our LAST VALID SUBMISSION?

Sincerely,
Meta_Learners
2021.10.03

Oct 5, 2021, 7:19:37 AM10/5/21
to metalearni...@googlegroups.com

超宇 关

Oct 5, 2021, 7:19:42 AM10/5/21
to Adrian EL BAZ, metalearni...@googlegroups.com, met...@chalearn.org, 陈虹, 飞凡
Hi Adrian,

Nice to hear from you! In fact, because we couldn't contact with you at the last time of submission, we manually create another account to submit our final code (which is exactly the submission 45594 in Meta_Learners), whose name is ForeverYong (email: guan...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn). Note that the new account ForeverYong is only used for submitting our final code, we even cannot know the final results at the end of the competition (10.02 midnight). Hope it doesn't break the rule of competition :P
Could you please cancel the team Meta_Learners and use the code of ForeverYong as the final submission?

Sincerely,
Meta_Learners
2021.10.04

ID 45540, 45539, 45538, 45537 and 45525. Whose name is `rn50-new-d*.zip`

ID 45540, 45539, 45538, 45537 and 45525. Whose name is `rn50-new-d*.zip`

Oct 6, 2021, 5:01:20 AM10/6/21
to 超宇 关, metalearni...@googlegroups.com, met...@chalearn.org, 陈虹, 飞凡
Hello team Meta_learners,
I think it is fine, we will consider ForeverYong's code for your team then.

Best,
Adrian

超宇 关

Oct 6, 2021, 5:05:54 AM10/6/21
to Adrian EL BAZ, metalearni...@googlegroups.com, met...@chalearn.org, 陈虹, 飞凡

Hi Adrian,

Many Thanks! Can’t wait to see the final results :)

Sincerely,

Meta_Learners / ForeverYong

2021.10.06