Strange error of Track1

1 view

超宇 关

Oct 1, 2021, 10:22:21 PM10/1/21
to metalearni...@googlegroups.com
Dear organizers:

We are team Meta_Learners and encounter different errors of the same submission on the 5 datasets.
The submission file is ens_final_1001.zip​ and its submission ids are 45456 45455 45454 45453 45452 correspondingly on dataset 1 2 3 4 5.

On dataset 1 and 5, the programs look fine, the error message is Time Limit Exceed, which is acceptable because our model is slow.

However, on dataset 2 3 4, the error says that: "No module named model" when scoring, which is strange since we submit the same code with 1 and 5. Also, the meta-train seems fine to us. No bugs occurred during meta-train. Can you help identify what's wrong with our program on dataset 2 3 4?

Sincerely,
Meta_Learners
2021.10.02