Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Amina Khatun Mim

não lida,
11 de set. de 2021, 02:50:1611/09/2021
para metalearni...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
This is Mim Amina. I just registered for MetaDL competition. As I got to know about it recently, I missed the bootcamp hosted on August 21. I am very new to this topic. Yours reference materials are very helpful but it's a little overwhelming for me to finish them in time. It would have been really helpful if you have also uploaded the bootcamp contents on the competition website or Google drive or YouTube.
Again Thanks to the team for hosting such a great event.

Adrian EL BAZ

não lida,
13 de set. de 2021, 04:21:0213/09/2021
para Amina Khatun Mim, metalearni...@googlegroups.com
Hello Amina!
Thank you for your interest in the MetaDL competition! I asked the team if they have a recording/slides of the bootcamp. I'll get back to you on that matter.

Best,
The organizing team

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor