Bande des Quatres Collection lll is here!

Janis Kerman

Feb 1, 2013, 6:19:20 AM2/1/13
to Janis Kerman

It's that time again!...

Erin and I are thrilled to present you Bande des Quatres’ new collection inspired by masters of abstract photography.  Our signature pairing of illusion and aesthetic continues with this collection where structure works harmoniously with the natural shapes and lines of the body.

Collection III builds on the previous two collections comprising of bracelets and rings, this time we introduce earrings. These stunning earrings can be worn many ways; with a clever design of the back as part of the visual aspect, the stud can be worn alone or with the back either in front of, or behind the lobe.

There is certainly no shortage of cool jewelry lines these days, but it's rare that one stands out as much as Bande des Quatres.”  Elle.com

As you already know, Bande des Quatres is a boutique jewelry line that pushes the limits of modern handmade accessory crafting with a focus on quality and craftsmanship. Each collection is a collaboration - envisioned by young art aficionado Erin Wahed and handmade by world-renowned Canadian jeweler Janis Kerman. Every Bande des Quatres piece is handcrafted and uniquely made to order.  A range of luxurious metals including sterling silver, 18 karat yellow and palladium white gold, and precious gemstones are adroitly worked by master goldsmiths to create this collection of earrings, bracelets and rings.

 “…an iconic jewelry line that blurs conventional constraints and creates unique, sharp and glamorous pieces with a bit of New York City edge”  iconconcierge.com

Wahed’s skill as a photographer has gracefully merged into the inspiration for this collection. Her intrinsic artistic eye found geometric shapes and lines in surprising places, but saw how they worked harmoniously out of context, too.

The Bande des Quatres website features all three collections: www.bandedesquatres.com.

Have a look at the following video links  for the PROFILE VIDEO  https://vimeo.com/57092672 and the CAMPAIGN VIDEO  https://vimeo.com/58464866 and enjoy the fruits of our latest labour,

Sincerely,

Janis and Erin