Ironic PTG for 2024.1; Ironic 2023.2 Bobcat released

Jay Faulkner

Oct 5, 2023, 5:17:07 PM10/5/23
to Metal3 Development List
Hi Metal3 friends,

Just wanted to toss over an update from the Ironic side of the world. We just released 2024.1, including FirmwareInterface (thanks Iury!) that was discussed at previous PTGs as a need for Metal3. We also released many fixes for Ironic running under sqlite. Thank you all for participating in the process and making Ironic better.

For Caracal planning Ironic will once again be participating in the OpenInfra virtual PTG. All Metal3 users, developers, and interested parties are invited to join us at the Baremetal SIG Operator Hour, Monday October 23 from 1300 - 1400 UTC. Link to join can be found at https://ptg.opendev.org/ptg.html.

Additionally, Ironic will be discussing new development items during the remainder of our vPTG sessions. If you're interested in what's coming in next Ironic release, please take a look at our proposed list of topics here: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ironic-ptg-october-2023 and come plan the next release with us.

Thanks for your input in Bobcat, and I hope our partnership continues for a long time :D.

--
Jay Faulkner
Ironic PTL