Metal3 Community Meeting

Feruzjon Muyassarov

Nov 3, 2021, 7:47:57 AM11/3/21
to metal...@googlegroups.com, Maël Kimmerlin, BATRA, SUDEEP, Jan Tilles, Andrea Fasano (via Google Docs), Michael Captain, Kashif Khan, Moshiur Rahman, Wojciech Geisler
Hello,

Our Metal3 community meetings will be on Wednesdays, every week at 10:00 EDT. You will find the agenda for the office hour here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IkEIh-ffWY3DaNX3aFcAxGbttdEY_symo7WAGmzkWhU/edit . Please add your items to the agenda.

Best regards,
Feruzjon Muyassarov
invite.ics

Feruzjon Muyassarov

Nov 3, 2021, 7:48:02 AM11/3/21
to metal...@googlegroups.com, Maël Kimmerlin, BATRA, SUDEEP, Jan Tilles, Andrea Fasano (via Google Docs), Michael Captain, Kashif Khan, Moshiur Rahman, Wojciech Geisler
Hello,

Our Metal3 community meetings will be on Wednesdays, every week at 09:00 EDT. You will find the agenda for the office hour here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IkEIh-ffWY3DaNX3aFcAxGbttdEY_symo7WAGmzkWhU/edit . Please add your items to the agenda.

Best regards,
Feruzjon Muyassarov
invite.ics

Feruzjon Muyassarov

Feruzjon Muyassarov

Nov 10, 2021, 8:37:56 AM11/10/21
to metal...@googlegroups.com, Maël Kimmerlin, BATRA, SUDEEP, Jan Tilles, Andrea Fasano (via Google Docs), Michael Captain, Kashif Khan, Moshiur Rahman, Wojciech Geisler
Hello,

Our Metal3 community meetings will be on Wednesdays, every week at 14:00 UTC. You will find the agenda for the office hour here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IkEIh-ffWY3DaNX3aFcAxGbttdEY_symo7WAGmzkWhU/edit . Please add your items to the agenda.

Best regards,
Feruzjon Muyassarov
invite.ics