Office hours for Kubecon NA

Maël Kimmerlin

Oct 8, 2020, 1:49:15 AM10/8/20
to metal...@googlegroups.com
Hello Metal3 enthusiasts!

As you know, Kubecon NA will happen between 17th and 20th of November. We have the opportunity, as a CNCF sandbox project, to host a project booth or office hours there.  The project booths are limited and require quite some time investment, but I would propose to apply to host office hours. Those are two 45 minutes sessions. We just need enough maintainers there during those sessions. They will be happening as a Zoom meeting, with questions and answers from the audience. The sessions will be scheduled during the following timeslots :

Tuesday, November 17: 10:00  –  6:00 PM EST.
Wednesday, November 18: 10:00 – 7:00 PM EST
Thursday, November 19: 10:00 – 7:00 PM EST
Friday, November 20: 10:00 – 7:00 PM EST

The answer is required by the 13th. Do we have sufficient interest for this in the community ? (specially from people in US, in case the timeslot is really not working for Europe)

Best regards,
Maël

Dmitry Tantsur

Oct 8, 2020, 6:53:40 AM10/8/20
to Maël Kimmerlin, metal...@googlegroups.com
I can be present in case there are any ironic questions (and if the slot works for me, i.e. happens pretty early).

Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill

Digambar Patil

Oct 8, 2020, 9:30:06 AM10/8/20
to Metal3 Development List
Hey,

I will try to attend early few hours.

Thanks,
Digambar

Maël Kimmerlin

Oct 12, 2020, 2:52:13 AM10/12/20
to Metal3 Development List
Hello,

I registered our project for the Office hours. We have now to choose two slots. I have made a doodle with the time slots. Please anser ASAP if you're interested to join as maintainer, the slots are attributed on a first come first served basis. I'll select the time by tomorrow. So please act now.

Best regards,
Maël

Oct 13, 2020, 1:21:50 AM10/13/20
to Metal3 Development List
Hello,

Unfortunately the time that were matching for most people were not available anymore. Here are the times that were left and that I selected :
  • 17th : 16:00 EST, 22:00 CET
  • 20th: 14:00 EST, 20:00 CET
The time was marked as ok for Zane and me. We can discuss further who will attend, the need was to book the slot. Let's discuss that on Wednesday, during our community meeting.

Best regards,
Maël