DCO enforcement metal3 repos

muhammad adil ghaffar

Nov 15, 2023, 8:29:09 AM11/15/23
to Metal3 Development List
Hello folks,

DCO clause was always in Metal3 projects but it wasn't enforced. Now we are adding DCO enforcement on pull requests within the Metal3 project. This new enforcement requires that every commit must be signed off using 'git commit -s'. We have added a small guide in CAPM3, BMO, and IPAM
DCO enforcement has already been added in IPAM. We will test it this week and enable it in CAPM3 and BMO next week.

Thanks,
Adil

Dmitry Tantsur

Nov 20, 2023, 5:48:55 AM11/20/23
to Metal3 Development List
Hi,

My only request would be to review and land as many patches as currently possible to avoid frustration among the contributors.

Dmitry

Red Hat GmbH, Registered seat: Werner von Siemens Ring 12, D-85630 Grasbrunn, Germany
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen/Munich, HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Ryan Barnhart, Charles Cachera, Michael O'Neill, Amy Ross