IP-Address-Manager default branch renamed to 'main'

1 view

Kashif Khan

Oct 15, 2021, 8:25:08 AM10/15/21
to Metal3 Development List
Hi,

As part of Purge offensive language from Metal3-io repositories we have taken the first step.

The default branch of metal3-io/ip-address-manager is now main. We have followed the Kubernetes dev conventions in this switch process. The tracking issue for IPAM is here

If you have a fork, please update your fork's default branch to be main branch. Please ensure Github instructions to rename your local branch work .

We plan to purge master branch soon.

And , we are in the process of introducing the same switch for cluster-api-provider-metal3 repository here. Please check the tracking issue for the updates.

BR
Kashif Khan

feruzjon....@est.tech

Oct 18, 2021, 4:01:20 AM10/18/21
to Metal3 Development List
Hi,

On the same note, we have now switched to the main branch in
cluster-api-provider-metal3 GitHub repository too. And we are going
delete the master branch now. If you have any objections please let
us know.

Thanks
Feruz