CNCF Incubation, community meeting pause and the New Year

Ádám Rozmán

Dec 20, 2023, 12:31:39 PM12/20/23
to Metal3 Development List
Hi Metal3 community!

As the 2023 has come to a close, even in the last weeks a lot of important events have happened in the life of the project:

We have received feedback for last year's annual CNCF report :

TLDR: We have got a good review.

Although 2022 review is important, there was an even more significant event as the Metal3 community has submitted the incubation proposal to the CNCF TOC.

I'd like to thank all of you for your contributions!

As discussed during this week's meeting , in light of the upcoming holiday season the next community meeting will be held on the 10th of January.

In the new year the first upcoming event will be the 2024 Metal3 Team Meetup, I would like to ask everyone who plans to attend to please
vote for the suitable date: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/eZwAxjwa the poll is open until the 1st of January.

I wish you all a Happy New Year and a great Holiday season!
Adam