Sorry for broken CI

Lennart Jern

Nov 29, 2022, 2:58:24 AM11/29/22
to Metal3 Development List
Hi!
One of my PRs yesterday broke CI for a while. Thanks to Mohammed Boukhalfa it should now be back on track! Please let me know if you see more issues from this!

The relevant PRs are these:

Longer explanation: I made changes to the Ironic kustomization used to deploy Ironic. Unfortunately, metal3-dev-env relies on these kustomizations to the point of even using and editing individual files in them before deploying. Naturally, I had to adapt the scripts in the dev-env to the changes, which I did. However, I didn't realize that the dev-env will also checkout older versions of BMO and try to use the same kustomizations in there, and these older versions will of course not have the new changes that I made...

Best,
Lennart Jern