Update on changes related to CI trigger phrases in Metal3 repositories

Furkat Gofurov

Jul 6, 2022, 4:53:22 PM7/6/22
to Metal3 Development List

Hi folks,

As we discussed in the previous week's community meeting, we merged a couple of changes related to CI that slightly change the trigger phrases we use in Metal3 repositories. In short:

/test-v1b1-ubuntu-integration was renamed to /test-ubuntu-integration-main
/test-v1a5-ubuntu-integration was renamed to /test-ubuntu-integration-release-0-5

All the new integration tests trigger phrases (and some additional ones) are documented here: https://github.com/metal3-io/project-infra/tree/main/jenkins#commands

If you have open PRs that you did not yet run the tests, it should not affect you and GitHub should suggest required tests as usual and you should use a new trigger phrase.

However, if you have already run tests on your PR and even though they passed, they have to be run once again with the new trigger phrases if labeled as required (sorry for the inconveniences). Please let me know if you have any problems running the tests in your PRs'. Thanks.

Best,
Furkat