Should we archive these repos?

Ádám Rozmán

Nov 28, 2022, 4:05:03 AM11/28/22
to Metal3 Development List
Hi Metal3-io community!

Are there anyone in the community who is actively using any of these repositories:

The same question has already come up related to these repositories' multiple times in the past, either on slack or during the community meetings.
In case there are no active downstream users of these repositories, I propose to archive them to avoid spending resources on maintenance.
I am looking for a lazy consensus such as if I don't hear about any users until the end of 2022, I will ask the project admin (Kashif) to archive these repos.

Br,
Adam