Triaging on Metal3 community meetings

Ádám Rozmán

Jan 12, 2022, 8:54:13 AM1/12/22
to metal...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

As you might know on the 2021 December 22. Metal3 community meeting It was proposed that on the community meetings we should start doing triage sessions on a bi-weekly basis.

We have discussed it with Feruzjon Muyassarov (who had the correct access rights), and he has implemented the needed infrastructure changes (labels, prow configuration) so now we could start doing the triage sessions as part of the community meeting.

I propose that we start on 2022 January 19. and we continue it in a bi-weekly format. I think we should do it after we have covered
all the agenda points present on a particular meeting.

Documentation related to the triaging https://www.kubernetes.dev/docs/guide/issue-triage/

I will also talk about the triage process in more detail on the 2022 January 12. Community meeting.

If you have any questions or concerns or would like to add anything to the topic of triaging, please let me know here on mailing list or on slack or on any of the meetings.

Best Regards,
Adam Rozman (Metal3 community meeting host)