Invitation to the Metal3 Community's Project Team Gathering on May 15th, 2023

Ádám Rozmán

May 11, 2023, 8:16:20 AM5/11/23
to Metal3 Development List
Dear Metal3 Community members,

I hope this email finds you well. It is my pleasure to invite you to the Metal3 Community's Project Team Gathering, which will take place on May 15th, 2023 from 14:00 to 17:00 UTC.
This virtual event aims to bring the project team members together to discuss the progress of the Metal3 project and plan for the future.
We would love to have you join us and contribute to the discussion.

During the event, we will be discussing various topics related to the Metal3 project, including BMO branching, public GitHub project page usage, Tilt improovements, Stabilizing APIs and many more.
We encourage you to participate in the conversation by adding "+1" to the agenda topics that interest you or suggesting new topics for discussion.
This way, we can ensure that the event is informative and valuable for everyone.

Please note that this is the first of multiple events, and we will decide on the next date on the 17th of May.
I will keep you updated with the information about future gatherings and their schedule.

We look forward to seeing you at the Metal3 Community's Project Team Gathering on May 15th, 2023.

Best regards,
Adam Rozman