Community health files special repository added to metal3-io Github organization

Tuomo Tanskanen

Dec 1, 2022, 8:40:06 AM12/1/22
to metal...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

GitHub has special repository called .github that houses organization-wide community health files. [1] [2] We created this repository today for Metal3 with initial content via https://github.com/metal3-io/.github/pull/1 that adds basic files, such as LICENSE, OWNERS, README.md, SECURITY.md and SECURITY_CONTACTS.

This follows Kubernetes's setup, and ensures common files are always available and also checks couple of checkboxes in the OpenSSF Scorecards, improving our scores as well.

Cheers, Tuomo