Metadata Extractor version 2.5.0 Release Canditate 1

Drew Noakes

May 9, 2011, 3:21:06 PM5/9/11
to metadata-extr...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

A release candidate for the Java Metadata Extractor library is now available.

Complete release notes are not currently available but changes may be viewed here:

Notably, support for new metadata types XMP, JFIF and Photoshop has been included.  Many bugs have been fixed and new metadata tags added and decoded. Java's generics and foreach loops are supported now too.

There are some breaking API changes, but they should be fairly self explanatory.  If not, let me know and I'll get them documented on the project wiki immediately.

Please test it out and submit any feedback via the project's issue tracker:

Regards,

Drew.