Legend of heat maps comparable

sanchezarr...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2017, 9:01:53 AM10/26/17
to metacoder
Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to build the legend of the heat trees using the same maximum number for all heat trees. Currently, if in one sample I have 900,000 sequences of abundance and in the other sample I have only 50,000 then, the gradient of colour is the same, although the numbers are very different, and I would like to make it easier to compare the values of both heat trees at a glance.

Is there a way to set up the maximum number of reads and to set up the label the same for all the samples?

Thank you very much,

A.

Zachary Foster

Oct 27, 2017, 12:01:23 AM10/27/17
to metacoder
Hello!

I think setting the "node_size_interval"/"node_color_interval"/"edge_size_interval"/"edge_color_interval" options will do what you want, if I am understanding you correctly. Let me know if that does not work.

Best,

Zach