Metacoder plots for UNITE taxonomy

sonumu...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2018, 7:16:10 AM7/2/18
to metacoder
Hi,
I would like to make a heat plots using metacoder when taxonomy is assigned using UNITE database (see below). Could you help me in developing a code to melt this taxa information to be used as input for metacoder.
How can I add Read abundance data while making the plots and also if there is one factor variable under study how it can shown in these metacoder plots.
If needed I can send you sub-set of OTU table with details of factor under investigation.

k__Fungi;p__Ascomycota;c__Dothideomycetes;o__Capnodiales;f__Mycosphaerellaceae;g__Mycosphaerella;s__Mycosphaerella_tassiana;

Regards,
Sunil

Zachary Foster

Jul 2, 2018, 1:10:36 PM7/2/18
to metacoder
Hello Sunil,

Can you attach a file with a subset of your data? Thanks!

Best,

Zach