REFLECTION 2019-07-13 YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO GOD

1 view

cagudelo

Jul 13, 2019, 9:47:46 AM7/13/19
to Messages of reflection about the search for God
YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO GOD (from the book Everyday wiser by Pastor Alejandro Bullon - reproduced with permission from the Inter-American Division Publishing Association)

Why does the wicked man revile God? Why does he say to himself, “He won’t call me to account”? Psalms 10:13.

A biologist friend, a University professor graduated from Harvard University, told me: "The more I observe and study nature, the more I consider that there is no reason to doubt the existence of God." Why, then, are there people who do not believe in God?
History has shown that the only reason to reject the divine existence is the natural rebellion of the human being. The sinful nature does not voluntarily accept any type of authority. Why should he submit to a God who can not see or touch?
Today's verse speaks of the bad. The wicked believe that God does not care about the things that happen in this world. He thinks that he will never have to give an account of the life he received and wasted, that God will never ask him. The Hebrew word for wicked is beliyáal which literally means bad, perverse, but which also means death. This is frightening! Being bad, choosing the path of perversity, already means choosing the path of death.
Near the end of the 19th century, a man named Federico Nietzsche was born in Europe, a son and descendant of evangelical ministers. His father died when he was still young. At age twelve he rebelled openly against the faith of the family. With blasphemy he redefined the Trinity as God the Father, God the Son and God the devil. His philosophy of life was terrible, both for him and for society. One of his books "The power of the will", influenced much in the way of thinking of Hitler.
He taught that Christianity is one of the worst scourges in the world, and proclaimed at the top of his lungs: "God is dead, God is dead, God is dead!" Evidently, he was an impious man, a beliyáal, and his own rebellion determined his death. He died crazy, and in his grave someone wrote the following: "God is dead!" (signed) Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead!" (signed) God.
God always has the last word. He exists It is eternal and is above human unbelief. That wonderful God is now eager to participate in your life. He is interested in you, your children, your marriage, your professional and financial life. It is there, close to you, ready to listen and help you. Why does the wicked man revile God? Why does he say to himself, “He won’t call me to account”?

Dear ones, I have EXCELLENT News: The Reflections EVOLVE as of February 28, 2018:
"... Each trip begins with its preparation ... but for the reasons that I am going to explain, the preparation for these trips began several years before they were realized ..."

Continue reading here: Read and study Memories of a Virtual Voyager, with lessons about Entrepreneurship and the search for God. Share http://auroratech.com.co/memories/

http://groups.google.com/group/messages-of-reflection-about-the-search-for-God
http://groups.google.com/group/mensajes-de-reflexion-sobre-la-busqueda-de-Dios
http://mensajesreflexionbusquedadios.blogspot.com.co/