Reflection 2019-05-24 LOOK

cagudelo

May 24, 2019, 10:53:02 AM5/24/19
to Messages of reflection about the search for God
LOOK (from the book Everyday wiser by Pastor Alejandro Bullon - reproduced with permission from the Inter-American Division Publishing Association)

Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you. Proverbs 4:25.

It was barely a second of distraction and my car left the road. The accident could have been fatal if it were not for the merciful hand of God. After the shock passed, I thanked the Lord and remembered an expression that my mother repeated as a child: "Son, look where you are going!"
Look at the road, do not get distracted, do not try to do two things at the same time, it is basic to arrive successfully at the end of the road, and this life is a way. It is a long journey that begins the day we are born. It is a road full of obstacles, dangers, difficulties and challenges.
Today's proverb emphasizes the action of looking. In Hebrew, it is the verb nabat, which means just that: look, consider, perceive, warn. Although nabat is commonly used within the physical connotation, it is often used in a figurative sense to express a spiritual perception. At the end of the day, the purpose of the divine councils is not only that we do not stumble on this earth, but that we arrive victorious to the glorious destiny.
There are many reasons for distraction throughout this life. Voices. Many voices Lights. Attractive philosophies. Fascinating stimuli. That is why Solomon, in chapter 4 of the Proverbs, advises that there be a complete concentration of the whole being, in order not to deviate from the correct path. Let "your eyes look straight," he warns. But not only the eyes, the ears also and the heart and the eyelids and the feet. *
Do you get along with someone? Is something not working as it should in your professional, family or personal life? Then look, not with your eyes, but with your soul. Ask yourself, in the intimate bedroom of the heart: "Am I walking in the right way, or at some point, in some circumstance, I lost my way?" Losing your course is losing control and losing control can be fatal, not only for you, but for so many people who live around you.
Before leaving home today, turn your eyes to divine advice. Reach out to God, let yourself be guided. Life is more secure when the one who guides you is Someone who can not err. Have a good day and "Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you".

Proverbs 4:20, 21, 25-27.

Dear ones, I have EXCELLENT News: The Reflections EVOLVE as of February 28, 2018:
"... Each trip begins with its preparation ... but for the reasons that I am going to explain, the preparation for these trips began several years before they were realized ..."

Continue reading here: Read and study Memories of a Virtual Voyager, with lessons about Entrepreneurship and the search for God. Share http://auroratech.com.co/memories/

http://groups.google.com/group/messages-of-reflection-about-the-search-for-God
http://groups.google.com/group/mensajes-de-reflexion-sobre-la-busqueda-de-Dios
http://mensajesreflexionbusquedadios.blogspot.com.co/