Reflection 2020-08-09 GOD DOES NOT SLEEP

3 wyświetlenia

dire...@auroratech.com.co

nieprzeczytany,
9 sie 2020, 01:00:339.08.2020
do dire...@auroratech.com.co

GOD DOES NOT SLEEP (from the book Everyday wiser by Pastor Alejandro Bullon - reproduced with permission from the Inter-American Division Publishing Association) #reflections

Arise, Lord, in your anger; rise up against the rage of my enemies. Awake, my God; decree justice. Psalms 7: 6.

There are times when you literally don't know where to go. Nothing works out. It seems that everyone is against you. In reality, we live in an enemy world. This is not a pessimistic view of life, but a description that the Bible itself makes of this planet.

The Earth, which before the fall of Adam and Eve was generous and productive, became arid. The Creator himself told them: "Cursed will be the earth because of you; with pain you will eat of it all the days of your life. Thorns and thistles will produce you, and you will eat plants of the field." *

This enmity was not limited to nature. It also affected human relationships. Cain rose up against Abel and killed him. Which was the reason? None. Envy, perhaps, sick jealousy, gratuitous desire to see the brother defeated, I don't know. One thing I know, from then on, enemies exist and they stalk the victim. You cannot identify them, although they are close to you. In the neighborhood, at work, at school, and even within the same family.

Obviously, God does not bear injustice, much less when it is practiced against a child of His. Why, then, does it seem that the Lord sometimes doesn't care about your pain? Why do days, weeks, months and even years go by and God remains, seemingly unmoved? Why did he allow Job to descend into the depths of suffering, accused by Satan himself? Why did he let a rebellious and ungrateful son, like Absalom, or a devilish and evil being, like Saul, persecute his anointed David?

In today's text you can hear the cry of the psalmist: Where are you, Lord? Get up in your outrage. You cannot allow my enemies to laugh at me. Show your greatness, wake up!

Did God sleep? The Bible says that God does not sleep. He is always vigilant. He loves you, cares about you, and is ready to rush to your aid. Wait, wait a bit. Remember the end of the story of job and David. Glorious endings, jubilation and victory.

While that moment does not come, continue to cry out: "Arise, O God, in your anger; rise up against the fury of my anguish, and awaken in my favor the judgment that you commanded."

* Genesis 3: 17,18.

Dear ones, I have EXCELLENT News: The Reflections EVOLVE as of February 28, 2018:

"... Each trip begins with its preparation ... but for the reasons that I am going to explain, the preparation for these trips began several years before they were realized ..."

Continue reading here: Read and study Memories of a Virtual Voyager, with lessons about Entrepreneurship and the search for God. Share

http://auroratech.com.co/memories/

http://groups.google.com/group/messages-of-reflection-about-the-search-for-God

http://groups.google.com/group/mensajes-de-reflexion-sobre-la-busqueda-de-Dios

http://mensajesreflexionbusquedadios.blogspot.com.co/

--
Regístrate, Estudia y Comparte nuestros boletines electronicos para saber cómo te podemos ayudar e impulsar nuestro trabajo.  Comparte: http://auroratech.com.co/blog/boletines-electronicos-video-newsletters/

Carlos Agudelo, PhD
Director & Founder  - AuroraTech
email: dire...@auroratech.com.co / cagu...@gmail.com
Odpowiedz wszystkim