Reflection 2019-09-15 GO TO BATTLE

cagudelo

Sep 15, 2019, 2:02:52 PM9/15/19
to Messages of reflection about the search for God
GO TO BATTLE (from the book Everyday wiser by Pastor Alejandro Bullon - reproduced with permission from the Inter-American Division Publishing Association) #reflections

Plans are established by seeking advice; so if you wage war, obtain guidance. Proverbs 20:18.

It tells the old story that an atheist Finn left in his will the estate he owned to the devil. When the man died, the authorities did not know how to fulfill the request. Finally, after weeks of deliberation, the court decided that the best way to fulfill the last will of the rich landowner was to leave everything abandoned. The uncultivated land, the house without cleaning or fixing, the gardens full of evil herbs, the empty barns. The court declared in its verdict: "The best way to allow the devil to take possession of something is to do nothing."
That is what happens with life. Therefore, today's proverb advises: "Make plans and make war." Do not stay with your arms crossed. The other day during a seminar, I asked: "What does it mean to make plans?" Someone raised his hand and replied: "Dream". It is true that no one should underestimate the value of dreams. Dreams are important. There are people who never leave mediocrity because they are unable to dream. But a dream without a plan is nothing more than a wish. Solomon made plans. A plan is the path that will lead you to the realization of your dreams.
Where are you right now? Where are you in your spiritual, financial, family or professional life? Answer back. Now, ask yourself, where do I want to go? If you don't know where to go, how are you going to get there? The best way to get somewhere is to make plans.
A life without plans and without action is a life in disintegration, because that is the law of nature itself. After sin enters this world, we are condemned to disintegration. Did you see that as the years go by the vision weakens, the hearing decreases, the cells die and the bones wear out?
All things age. What does that mean? That if you do not make "plans", and if you do not "enter the war" to leave every day of the present state of affairs, your life will go backwards.
Go to "war", because life is a daily struggle, against mediocrity, superficiality and vanity. But fight wisely, wisely! To go alone is to fall into the quicksand of humanism. Seek advice in the One who is the same wisdom. The one who never fails. And remember: "Plans are established by seeking advice; so if you wage war, obtain guidance."

Dear ones, I have EXCELLENT News: The Reflections EVOLVE as of February 28, 2018:
"... Each trip begins with its preparation ... but for the reasons that I am going to explain, the preparation for these trips began several years before they were realized ..."

Continue reading here: Read and study Memories of a Virtual Voyager, with lessons about Entrepreneurship and the search for God. Share http://auroratech.com.co/memories/

http://groups.google.com/group/messages-of-reflection-about-the-search-for-God
http://groups.google.com/group/mensajes-de-reflexion-sobre-la-busqueda-de-Dios
http://mensajesreflexionbusquedadios.blogspot.com.co/