Reflection 2019-08-10 PRAY AND WORK

cagudelo

Aug 10, 2019, 1:43:48 PM8/10/19
to Messages of reflection about the search for God
PRAY AND WORK (from the book Everyday wiser by Pastor Alejandro Bullon - reproduced with permission from the Inter-American Division Publishing Association) #reflections

Where there are no oxen, the manger is empty, but from the strength of an ox come abundant harvests. Proverbs 14:4.

If you want a quiet and effortless life, do not dare to dream. This is today's text message. For there to be an abundance of harvest and the barns are always full, it is necessary to have oxen that, of course, involve time for care, work for the fed and effort to teach them to plow the land. Without effort there are no oxen, and without oxen there is no abundance.
There are many people who are sitting on the steps of life, watching the train take the victors. The other day I met a 30-year-old person who showed me, on paper, a project that could bring benefit, satisfaction and money.
-What will you do to put those plans into action? -asked.
-Money-was the answer- It requires a lot of money.
- Did you look for someone who wants to invest in that project?
"No," he said, "I am praying that God will send me to someone who can see the advantages of this plan."
No dream works, unless you make it work. That person placed everything "in the hands of God", but forgot that he also had hands. Now, if God gave you hands it is because he expects you to do something. Search for God, yes! Look it up every day. Consult with Him, seek divine guidance. Do not forget that you can do more in one hour with God, than in a whole life without Him. After seeking the strength that comes from God, go out to fight. Do not continue kneeling, waiting for God to "send you someone." Knock on the doors, spend the soles of your shoes, sweat the shirt, create opportunities.
It is true that a few people win because one day they presented an extraordinary opportunity, but most of the winners realized their dreams because they set out to do so. The person who learns to depend on God creates the opportunities. He doesn't find them by chance.
Today is a new day. Run behind your dreams. With one hand you take the mighty arm of God and, with the other, work tirelessly, without fear, courageously. As much as the circumstances seem to you adverse, even though you may be hurt by some blow that life gave you, do not stay with your arms crossed, waiting. It works; because "Where there are no oxen, the manger is empty, but from the strength of an ox come abundant harvests.”

Dear ones, I have EXCELLENT News: The Reflections EVOLVE as of February 28, 2018:
"... Each trip begins with its preparation ... but for the reasons that I am going to explain, the preparation for these trips began several years before they were realized ..."

Continue reading here: Read and study Memories of a Virtual Voyager, with lessons about Entrepreneurship and the search for God. Share http://auroratech.com.co/memories/

http://groups.google.com/group/messages-of-reflection-about-the-search-for-God
http://groups.google.com/group/mensajes-de-reflexion-sobre-la-busqueda-de-Dios
http://mensajesreflexionbusquedadios.blogspot.com.co/