New Model Issue

Mattia Lagotana

May 14, 2018, 9:19:13 AM5/14/18
to message_ix
Hi,
I try to implement a new message model for the transportation in Italy. In particular I suppose the stop by 2050 of circulation of diesel, gasoline, gas and biofuel vehicles.
I create a new model following characteristics and settings of Austria model, but it doesn't work. It doesn't find a optimal solution for my Scenario.
Can someone help me ? I can upload my Italy Transport Model.
Thank you

Mattia Lagotana

May 14, 2018, 9:23:56 AM5/14/18
to message_ix

ore...@gmail.com

May 14, 2018, 9:26:13 AM5/14/18
to message_ix
Hi Mattia,

The MESSAGE_run.lst file in your message_ix-master\model folder should give more information on why the model cannot solve.