Tasking Compiler ToolChain

Tse Tsong Teo

Jan 5, 2024, 12:59:21 AMJan 5
to The Meson Build System
Hi,

I work in the Automotive Software (Embedded) domain and we use compiler toolchains from vendors like Tasking :

We use this tool chain in Windows 10.

Compiler : ctc.exe
Assembler : astc.exe
Archiver (creating static libraries) : artc.exe
Linker : ltc.exe (linking object files and libraries together)

Our target microcontroller is the Infineon TC3xx.

We have been traditionally relying on the gmake system to create and maintain our project's build environment.

How difficult would it be to move into meson/ninja ?

Is anyone already working on this or in such a project, and are there example configurations I can look at ?

Thank you for your help.

regards,
Teo TseTsong