G'Day

reddle

Sep 24, 2007, 11:33:39 PM9/24/07
to Mesh wireless
Hi, Helen, Tom, Guy, Richard and all!

Helen invited me over so I thought I would lurk and see what you guys
get up to without the constraints of the LW list. Not sure I am
comfortable with this subversive behaviour, working behind the scenes,
if it was up to me you would be reported on the LW list, locked in the
tower, and shown just what damage you can do with an 8dBi omni ;)

I won't be posting much as I don't have a lot of time these days (too
busy on the beach ;)) but for those that don't know I was involved
with the CBN and did a lot with LW Mesh, now my attentions are
directed at Strix, Tropos, and Alvarion here in Australia where I now
live and work as business development manager for an APAC distributor.

Any way, have fun guys, I will watch with interest.

Roy