UK ISP's who are sharing friendly

Richard B

Sep 17, 2008, 1:57:51 PM9/17/08
to Mesh wireless
I hope I am not breaching any terms of use in posting this. I am not
being paid for it, anyway!

Finding ISPs in the UK who don't (in the small print, at least) say
you must not share your Internet connection with others seems still to
be a problem. While looking around we have been pointed to one that
has confirmed it is happy for us to share - see http://www.upstreaminter.net/

Perhaps others would like to respond with information on other ISPs
who take a similar approach - including those who provide such a
service themselves (Helen?)

dmg

Oct 8, 2008, 2:44:22 PM10/8/08
to Mesh wireless

We have used Zen for a number of years now and I can recommend them
to you
No problem with sharing and they have web and email hosting so you can
run your own WISP using them.