copy and paste

Tom Anderson

Sep 27, 2007, 3:49:10 AM9/27/07
to mes...@googlegroups.com
**THIS IS A AUTOMATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY TO***

Hello tomswbb,

You have received a new private message on "Sveasoft Online Support" from sveasoft.

Subject: Re: Mesh

Message Preview:
================
Who knows ?? we may even find a common way forward.

Let us know what features you need and we'll build them.

Some unique features in our mesh:

Talisman/Hotspot = Talisman/Mesh plus hotspot features (interoperable)
Auto-failover support for multiple Internet feeds in V1.3.1
WDS auto-linking (not a \"lazywds\" solution - which does not support WPA/WPA2)
Multi-node DHCP coordination
Auto DNS and DHCP hostname forwarding
Sophisticated QoS (not the old Alchemy 4-choice QoS we wrote ages ago found in the DD firmware)

Your MAC slots have been upped to 20.

Message two

Tom