Call For Minnesota Geology Photos

Karl_Everett

Jul 1, 2019, 12:49:57 PM7/1/19
to Mesabi Range Geological Society
I'm passing on this Call For Minnesota Geology Photos from Mehgan Blair via the Minnesota Section of the American Institute of Professional Geologists:

Also, I'm recommending a book as a summer reading assignment provided to me by Carrie Jennings: The End of the World by Peter Brannen.  It's about geology, mass extinctions, volcanoes, asteroids, carbon dioxide, and global warming. Great book to enjoy and wonder about the past and the future.  See you all in September.

https://www.amazon.com/Ends-World-Apocalypses-Understand-Extinctions/dp/0062364804

Karl

CALL FOR MINNESOTA GEOLOGY PHOTOS

Jun. 24, 2019

The Minnesota Section of the American Institute of Professional Geologists (AIPG MN) is in the process of updating our website.  We will have a new gallery page and we’d like to fill it with photos that show geology in Minnesota!

Please send your photos in with a description, location, and the name of the photographer to webm...@aipgmn.org.