Fwd: [the-lycaeum] Announcing the mentoring course again.

Syed Suhail Ahmed

Dec 7, 2014, 4:18:54 AM12/7/14
to mes-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Noufal Ibrahim <nou...@thelycaeum.in>
Date: Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 2:28 PM
Subject: [the-lycaeum] Announcing the mentoring course again.
To: the-l...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,
      The mentoring course which I conducted got over a few months
ago. I took a break during the university exam month and now, I'm
announcing it again for a new batch of students. The blog post
announcing this is at
http://thelycaeum.in/blog/2014/10/31/mentoring_course_starting_again/

      Do sign up if you're interested and feel free to contact me if you
need any clarification. Also, please spread the word amongst your
friends who might benefit from it. The only real pre prequisite is that
you should be interested in programming and must have done it a little
bit before.

Thanks.

--
http://thelycaeum.in