Debutsav at Amrita this week

Pirate Praveen

Oct 12, 2014, 4:50:35 AM10/12/14
to mes-fsug
Hi,

We re hosting a Free Software festival at Amritapuri, Kollam on 17th
and 18th. Hoping to see a large presence from MES.

See http://debutsav.in for details and registration. We had a
debutsavam at MES in 2012[1]. If there is still an interest to host it
again at MES you can talk to the Amrita team about their experience
and we can plan it there as well. The entire debian community from
India will be there. Share this among your friends as well.

It would be good if some of you can announce it in the class as well
so more people will know about it.

Thanks
Praveen

[1] http://www.j4v4m4n.in/2012/05/01/debian-utsavam-at-mes-kuttippuram-kerala-2/
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights