[OT] Profession Software Training Institute at Kochi

Ershad K

Sep 26, 2015, 7:26:21 AM9/26/15
to mes-fsug
Hi,

I'm Ershad, a Software Developer at BigBinary, currently working remotely based out of Kochi. I've been to MES several times for various events, it's always exciting to be in your campus.

There's a lack of skilled Software Developers in our industry right now. Companies like BigBinary, Bang the Table, Nilenso, Hashcube, etc., are always looking for smart people to hire. I thought I could do something to fill that gap.

I'm starting a small professional training institute at Kochi. Idea is to select 10 to 15 passionate students through an online admission test and give them training in self learning, general programming and Ruby on Rails (Ruby on Rails is a software framework to build high quality web applications and most of the new companies use it). Later I could refer these students for Job/Internship interviews at partner companies.

TalentSpace is the name of the institute and it has currently partnered with 8 software companies mostly from Bangalore, Florida and Kochi. Application form and more details can be found in the website: http://talentspace.in

For the convenience of students who are currently in college, training will happen only on Sundays at Kakkanad, Kochi. Course duration is 2 months. On other days we will discuss and learn various topics online through Slack group of TalentSpace (A messaging app for teams). Students are expected to have  a laptop and internet connection at home / college.

Please reply to this thread or write to me at ers...@talentspace.in if you have any queries. Also please share this information if you think it would benefit anybody you know.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Ershad