Get Caught Up (Windy City, #3) by Liz Tomforde

zefinesi defi

Jan 19, 2024, 5:33:23 AMJan 19
to merunika
Obtain Cheap Caught Up (Windy City, #3) [PDF] (by Liz Tomforde)
(Ler) (Epub) Caught Up (Windy City, #3)

Download And Read Caught Up (Windy City, #3) in any format with visit the link button below.

\\Read Book Here ==>  https://access.bookstaph.com/?book=88151671-ukught-up
 \Download Book Here ==>  https://access.bookstaph.com/?book=88151671-ukught-up

Author : Liz Tomforde
Title : Caught Up (Windy City, #3)
Description: KaiI?m a single dad and starting pitcher for Chicago?s MLB team.I?m stretched too thin, but I don?t want help raising my son.Each of his previous nannies only lasted a few weeks before I let them go.Now, my coach is putting his foot down by hiring the one person I can?t fire?his daughter.Miller Montgomery is the last woman I should fall for. Too wild, too young, and too unattached.Chicago is just a quick stop for her. I thought I?d be counting down the days until she left, but summer feels too short when I start thinking about forever.MillerAs a high-end pastry chef who recently won the most prestigious award in my industry, I?m desperate to prove I deserve it. But with a new title comes new pressure, and I can?t create a fresh and inspiring dessert to save my life.With only two months to get back on track, I should be focusing in the kitchen, but instead, I let my dad talk me into using my time off to nanny for his star player?s kid.Kai Rhodes forgot how to have fun, and I?m eager

format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.