Welcome back!!

Mersor cium

Sep 2, 2022, 7:14:31 AM9/2/22
to merso...@googlegroups.com

Hello fellow Mersorcium members,

The whole mersorcium board welcome you back to another school year of mercury, science and hopefully fun!

Just another reminder that we are preparing for the fall seminars! This way, you can have the schedule before hand and you can mark them in your calendars!

You have this information already but just in case you have misplaced it:

Want to present?
It’s very easy: we attached a google form with 5 questions only below. If you want to be one of the speakers in our seminars you can complete the form and we will try to make it work so everyone gets a chance to speak.

When to submit the form?
If you are interested in presenting your work in the coming fall, please submit the form before early September. It will be easier for us to arrange the seminar if you could submit it sooner.

Who can present?
Also, I would like to say that our seminars are not only for senior researchers. Early post-docs and PhD students are more than welcome to present as well. We are already planning something for the PhD students as well!

Filling this form will only take you a few minutes, please do it now before you forget!

https://forms.gle/UUf8Gr2BXnPujVhJ7

I hope you had a great summer and I'm glad that we are all back!

Carla Pereira, on behalf of the board