Link to disscusion session.

Mersor cium

Oct 14, 2022, 6:42:39 AM10/14/22
to merso...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share with you the link in order to watch or re-watch the discussion session that we had a couple weeks ago. It was great, we all have so much input and great insights so thank you all for participating.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to send you again the link to the form to become a speaker.
We would like to implement a new dynamic into our seminar, we have seen in the previous seminars that the part that people are more interested in, are the discussions, the questions, the talking among us. So we have decided to shorten the speakers time to 20-25 minutes and have 35-40 minutes discussion. So basically the speaker (or speakers, is not always going to be one person) will introduce a topic and share the "state of the art" and then we will ask the questions and introduce the talking points that we want.
The form is very easy to fill, is only 5 questions and two are name and email jajajaja! So please, fill it so we can organize the best seminars for all of us.

 We already have our speaker of the month, I will be in contact soon to share it with you!

Have a nice weekend,
Carla Pereira, on behalf of the board.

Alexandre Poulain

Oct 14, 2022, 7:48:59 AM10/14/22
to Mersor cium, merso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carla and team,

What a great discussion. Sorry to have missed it.
Thanks for making it available.
Best wishes
Alex

Alexandre Poulain | Professor | Vice-Dean, Innovation & Strategic Partnerships | uOttawa [sent from a mobile device]