Dr. Spencer Roth's Seminar

Mersor cium

Apr 29, 2022, 9:23:52 AM4/29/22
to merso...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mersorcium members,
First of all, I would like to thank Dr. Roth for his amazing presentation and say sorry for the difficulties that we encountered with the slides during the seminar, really sorry but you did great anyway so thank you so much!!

Second of all, as you know our seminar are recorded so if someone couldn't connect live with us but still wants to see Spencer's presentation feel free to ask for the link. I can't upload it directly to google drive as I did with Caitlin's talk but it will be provided for those who want to see it.

Our next seminar will be at the end of June, I will write you back with more information on it when the time comes.

See you all soon,
Carla Pereira, on behalf of the board.