Speakers for this academic year

1 view

Mersor cium

Nov 8, 2022, 10:58:12 AM11/8/22
to merso...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
I wanted to encourage you to fill out the form to be a presenter during this academic year. I know everyone is busy but please take 3 minutes to answer the form. It only has this questions: name, email, affiliation, Topic or title of your seminar (We are aware that you may not have a title yet but please explain a little bit what will you be talking about) and month that you prefer to speak.

Of course you can say I dont know that I will be doing in 4 months, I can't plan with such advance and that is why in the answers are options like spring season or I want to present but I dont know when. So please, please fill it out!

Even if you are not sure if you will be able to do it because it will help us organize better and to have a schedule with some extra time to give to you.

Feel free to pass it along to anyone that you fill it would make a good spreaker! The more the merrier!

Best wishes,
Carla Pereira, on behalf of the board.